Date(s) - 10/07/2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
In this session we’ll be enabling you to:
- Understand the concept of Emotional Intelligence and ways to improve it.
- Understand how to influence and improve EI of others.
- Practical advice and EI tools and strategies during and after COVID-19.
- Finding new energy and increasing performance.
- From theory to practice. How good leaders transform into great ones.
Ahead of the session have a think about the following two questions:
- What brings you to attend the session?
- What would you like to take away?
About the speaker
Paul Harrison owns Omnipol Accounting, a niche accounts practice in Southampton, helping small businesses flourish. Omnipol’s main focus is on helping start-up businesses with business planning, strategy, accountancy and tax.
Paul has significant leadership experience and a good grasp of commercial aspects including procurement. Actively involved in voluntary work on projects with local organisations and advisory boards, able to lead effective engagement across diverse groups of stakeholders. Highly experienced in project and team management with good understanding of PRINCE2, strategic planning and budget control with good grasp of the barriers to entry for small businesses.
A confident presenter and teacher, able to impart complex information to audiences of all levels.
Topic: How to be more Emotionally Intelligent
Time: Jul 10, 2020 06:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 870 8646 8942