Join us for our final social of the year and get festive at the Southampton Christmas Market!
We’ll be getting into the festive spirit at the German Bar (the one nearest the Bargate) so come along and get in the Christmas mood!
This social is for members only – if you’re interested in becoming a member please contact [email protected]
Make sure to wear your most festive attire!
Charity Christmas Gift
We are asking everyone to bring a small Christmas gift for us to donate to teenage and adult patients at Southampton Hospital. There are patients who have to remain in hospital over the Christmas period, and some have no family to visit them. By donating a gift, you can make someone’s Christmas extra special.
Christmas wish list includes items like:
- Magazines, colouring and puzzle books for adults
- Toiletry gift sets, nail files, mirrors, shaving sets
- Mince pies, tins of biscuits, Christmas treats including gluten free and those suitable for diabetics for our outpatient and day clinics
- Personal hygiene sets, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste and wet wipes
- Tea and coffee for cancer information and support centre and memory cafes for patients with dementia
As an experienced financial planner (and JCI senator), Jasmin will be running a very interactive, activity based session to help you plan your financial future.
About our Trainer
Jasmine Lambert has been a qualified Financial Planner since 2008. She is passionate about helping Clients build their wealth and achieve the financial lifestyle they desire. Her areas of expertise are that of Savings, Investments, Pensions and Retirement Planning.
SAVE THE DATE!
Established in 1959, we are one of the oldest Junior Chambers in the UK and are proud to celebrate our 60th Anniversary.
Details to follow in due course.
Powered by Events Manager